Previous
Next

Star Virus Shield Liquid Soap

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Soap-removebg-preview

Why Handwash with SVS LIQUID SOAP Is Important

5 reasons for handwash :

Prevents illnesses and spread of infections to others Removes germs from multiple sources Helps battle the rise in antibiotic and antiviral resistance. Moisturizes the hands to keep them soft. Gives fragrance to hands

Take some soap. Create a lather, Clean the back of your hands, in between your fingers, the end of your fingers, thumb, palms, wrist and the top of your hand again. Rinse the soap from your hands. Turn of the top with a tissue to prevent cross contamination.

We have a solution

4

Liquid Soap

Nano material based formulation

6 MAGICAL BENEFITS OF USING STAR VIRUS SHIELD LIQUID SOAP

CERTIFIED KILLER OF CORONA VIRUS

Tested as per EN (EUROPEAN), ASTM (AMERICAN), ISO, ATCC, NABL & AOAC standards. Effective against all mutants of Corona Virus, Adeno Virus, and Murine Noro virus.

FORMULATED WITH NANO MATERIALS

Size of Nano particles is in range of 20-50 nm in spherical form, which is the most effective size for exterminating dis ease-producing viruses

SKIN SAFE

Nano material based formulation is amplified with essential oils such as tea tree oll and lemon grass oil, that makes it to nourish the skin. Prolonged washing does not make the skin wrinkled unlike other Liquid Soaps.

NON ALLERGIC, NON IRRITANT

Plant based composition lets the soap to be safe on our skin. It does not produce irritation as it is made organically. not chemically. So preferred as a herbal liquid soap.

ASSURANCE OF 99.99% KILLING OF PATHOGENS

SVS Liquid Soap assures you to remove almost all types of pathogens that come into your contact on touching a surface. It acts as a perfect cleanser and breaks the chain of infection.

SUPERB BROAD SPECTRUM

Star Virus Shield is effective against enveloped & non enveloped viruses, all types of gram negative & gram positive bacteria, fungus, etc.

Before and after the wash

HOW SVS LIQUID SOAP WORKS ?

Firstly, it cleans your hands by removing dirt and dust particles. Then it acts on the Viruses made up of ribonucleic acid (RNA), proteins and lipids. A Virus is a self-assembled nanoparticle in which the weakest link is the lipid (fatty) bilayer. Soap dissolves the fat membrane, and the virus falls apart and dies – or it becomes inactive as viruses aren’t alive.

Soap-removebg-preview

Stock your storage shelf with this Nano based liquid so that you don’t run out of safe liquid at any time in your house.

How To Apply ?

  1. Make a solution by adding 5% of Star Virus Shield L1-03 & remaining 95% liquid soap. (Pour 50 ml of solution in 1 ltr of Liquid Soap).
  2. Mix it well.
  3. Wash your hands regularly with soap solution & water. Note: Shake well before use Can make 20 times of ready solution of Star Virus Shield by diluting it in water.